Thursday, January 17, 2013

January 17, 2013 This_is_so_me

Sometimes, I have found, trying to follow the words in Project 365 are pretty hard. Today's topic is This_is_so_me. So what do you put up?

 Sometimes I get stuck, creativity flees, and I have no idea. Plus, sometimes it's just too much work. So, today, I went back to a digital photography class that I took, and the assignment to do a self portrait. So, this was my self portrait, and it still pretty much fits.



This has the horses, portraits I did of the grandkids (when they were only 4) and the horseshoes from a painting in watercolor class.  And I had to take the picture of me in the lower right corner.  Then I had to fit them all together with photoshop.  There are many layers to this photo, and they've been made transparent so that everything shows thru.  I don't remember which order they are in.  Can you tell?

If I had to do this again, I would have to add Wyatt the youngest grandkid, and Rosie the puppy.
Maybe I'll try another one after I update the portraits, and do some more painting.

No comments: